Terms & Conditions
1. E-Payment link is valid for 3 days and may be used for 3 payment attempts only. Otherwise transaction will be invalid, though, guest may opt to request another link.
2. All prices quoted in the agreement are stated in Philippine peso. If necessary, the Hotel will claim from the Company any loss on the exchange rate arising from accounts being settled in other currencies.
3. Incidental charges incurred during the event should be settled right after the event either in cash or credit card only
4. Deposit Policy & Payment Arrangement for Events: Non-refundable Fifty Percent (50%) deposit in cash, cheque or credit card payment upon confirmation of the event . Balance must be settled at least 30 days before the event.
5. Deposit Policy & Payment Arrangement for Events-Socials : Non-refundable Php 50,000.00 deposit in cash, cheque or credit card payment. Completion of Fifty Percent (50%) deposit based on guaranteed charges six months before the event. Full payment in cash, cheque or credit card payment three to one month before the event.
6. Reduction Policy: In the event Organizer reduces or fails to use the contracted Room Block and Function Space, but does not cancel the entire Event prior due date of giving the signed contract, The Organizer shall be required to pay full rate of the daily room rate for all Guest Rooms held under the Room Block and full rate of all expected F&B Event Charges, without any reduction or discount whatsoever.
7. Cancellation Policy: Cancellation made less than 100 days prior to the event will be charged 100% of the contract.
8. Non-Compliance: If the required deposit or payment is not received within the scheduled date regrettably the reservation for the Group may be subject to cancellation without prior notice. Reinstatement of the reservation can only be made upon receipt of payment and to the extent that the rooms & function spaces are available.
9. Force Majeure: The Hotel will not be held responsible for this failure to execute obligations specified herein directly or indirectly occasioned by or through or in consequence of war, change of statutes of the Philippine Government, strikes, riots and acts of God or conditions beyond the control of the Hotel. In the event of non-performance due to the above reasons, the Hotel shall allow to use the deposits received for future function.
← Back to Homepage